Wight of the Nine Worlds


I welcome thee free spirit, which thou shalt come with an open heart, open mind and an open soul, for what you are about to read can only be understood by the wise who are eager to learn and to embrace the roots deep and forgotten in the hearts of the free people of Europe, by accepting who you are and where your roots lie, is half way into the great road of life. We will journey unto where our spirit takes us with the knowledge we gained. Learn and teach.

My apologies

Some of the things i've written in my blog, are the "product" of the knowledge i've earned with my friend and also a great teacher RavenKaldera , and i thought i had mark those writings with a link to him, and as a matter of fact i did, but only in some, and i have forgotten in other posts of his own writings. So i must apologise to him for any inconvenience i may have caused. I hope he takes those, and i belive now, all those posts are now marked with a Link to his page.

sincere apologies.

Best Regards

Arith Härger

2 comentários:

Quasizoid said...

I would not consider him a reliable source, especially being as I live in Germany and was raised on its customs and traditions by my Prussian grandfather, who only sought to preserve them from ruthless political regimes. Living in the Upper Rhine Valley is bountiful with long standing pre-Christian traditions, both Celtic and Germanic from the old ancestral trail of the Danube. I have posted on these things at length in my Europagans blogger which you are welcome to source for information in accordance to the creative commons agreement. Be well and pass the mead.

Arith Härger said...

Oh yes i see. Well, 97% of my blog, are all things i've learned with my self, or the spirits, or books and personal expiriences, but the other 3% i take help from others, and i will be glad to search for informations at your blog that may be useful to me and also to learn new things. Thank you :)