Wight of the Nine Worlds

welcome

I welcome thee free spirit, which thou shalt come with an open heart, open mind and an open soul, for what you are about to read can only be understood by the wise who are eager to learn and to embrace the roots deep and forgotten in the hearts of the free people of Europe, by accepting who you are and where your roots lie, is half way into the great road of life. We will journey unto where our spirit takes us with the knowledge we gained. Learn and teach.

Relaxing with Music


Most of us love to hear music, any kind any genre, and it helps us to relax.

One of the ways for a shaman to enter in trance, is with music, the beating of the drum and the rhythm it produces, i have talked about this too many times so i will not give too much importance to it now. But imagine how it all began, how the musical instruments were found and made, by the bones of animals to make flutes, the sound of the bow to start making harps and lyres, the drums made of wood and animal skin. Music started with a very close connection to the natural and animal world, and together with the human skills, it was created the first sounds of music in the world that made people laught, dance, entering in bliss and ecstasy. But the rhythm has started long before the human beging made musical instruments, it has started with the beating of the heart, that is similar to the beating of the shaman drum, constante, and that may be the sound that made our ancestors creating an artificial instrument to make the same sound, because as you know, the beating of the heart is relaxing, and babys in their first months in the world, still like to hear it, to calm down and sleep.

But my purpose in this post, is to let you know my first expirience with music in a way of dreams and visions.

I have been a musician for a long time now, at the moment i have stop playing, but i hope to return soo. I have played many instruments and about 2 years ago, my girlfriend bought me an lyre, the sound is beautiful, and as a musicion, it was a great gift and i love to play it. But the first expririence i had with music in the way of having dreams and visions while listening a musical instrument, was with this lyre, i have played a lot on it but my girlfriend one day started to play on it for me, i was lying on the bed, and i was relaxed, my entire body longed for rest, and the beautiful sound of her fingers hiting the strings, well... i felt like a baby in a cradle. So my eyes were half closed, but between the view of my room and my grlfriend playing, there was a secound image, saw i was seeing two things at the same time, and it wasa forest, a very deep forest, and i was standing between the border of the forest and a large valley, with tall grass, very green and fresh, the sky was grey and the weather was wet. and i saw the grass moving, there was something in there that i could not see, coming towards me, and then it was closer, i closed my hands, ready to atacke whatever it was that was coming so fast in my direction, then when it was about less then one meter of me, it got out of the grass and looked at me, a wolf, with black fur, all in black but with kind eyes, it was looking at me and i to him, and then it turn his head to his right looking deep into the forest, and i have also looked, and there was a great mound and a huge rock on it,, and a very tall figure dressed in animal fur, with long black and brown hair, but a shadowy face. I heard in my head, his name was Dagda, it was a man, i hear the wolf speaking to me while i wasn't looking at him, he told me this and it was he who told me to look. then this misty view was gone and i could see my room and my girlfriend playing the lyre without this vision in front of them, blocking half of the view.

You know i study hard the Norse ways and the Norse gods, you can read this in my blog, that i am very into this matter, int othis subject, it is the religion and beliefs of my ancestors, and i keep going with it, but i didnt knew who this Dagda was, so i went searching, and i found that this name was real, those familiar with the Celtic Gods know it better, and it seems that Dagda is a very old gold, as old as the very first Celts at 1500 B.C/B.C.E.

0 comentários: