Wight of the Nine Worlds

welcome

I welcome thee free spirit, which thou shalt come with an open heart, open mind and an open soul, for what you are about to read can only be understood by the wise who are eager to learn and to embrace the roots deep and forgotten in the hearts of the free people of Europe, by accepting who you are and where your roots lie, is half way into the great road of life. We will journey unto where our spirit takes us with the knowledge we gained. Learn and teach.

Happy New Year Friends. 2013


Welcome to 2013 friends and happy new year! I Hope you enjoyed your holidays.

I'm sorry for having written too few subjects in the last month of December. But i will continue talking about Northern Paganism and traditions, Shamanism, Celebrations, deities etc. and all try to give you as much information as i can, starting from where i left.

I hope this new year brings great things to all of us, i hope i can still share my knowledge with all of you, and learn something new so i can also teach.

With the help of my girlfriend i will also try to make things a little simpler and start making videos on Youtube sharing the same kind of subjects i write in here, but spoken, because some people don't have the patience to read but still want to learn. I hope that new project ( which was my girlfriend's idea ) goes well and people actually like it. I'm expecting positive feedback, but i know that i will also receive those "not so polite kind of feedback".

As soon as i make an YouTube account, i will let you all know.

Stay well!

Best Regards

Arith Härger.

2 comentários:

Miss Loony said...

Happy new year my pikipi (again :P) <3

December was a busy month it's natural that you don't have much time to write, so don't worry :) I really hope you get the youtube project working and that it brings you joy and fulfilment! And if you do get some "not so polite comments" just ignore them or simply block them, the world is filled with hatefull persons, but we can't stay closed indoors because of them.

When you create the YT account tell me so I can follow you there :D

Arith Härger said...

My pikitipiki, happy new year! Thank you so much for your support, i love you. I know you will help me with this project, it was your idea ;p and i hope all goes well with this.